1. Hydroponic crops grow year ‘round. With a new crop harvested approximately every 60 days, product is always fresh.
2. Hydroponics allows growers to tailor the perfect menu of nutrients for each strain of plant, and match nutrients to the plant’s daily needs throughout the growth cycle.
3. Each specialized strain of cannabis has its own unique growing needs – preferred day and night growing temperature, life cycle adjusted light levels and nutrient mix. Hydroponic growers create the best environment for each strain.
4. In addition to eliminating insects and pathogens, scrupulous growth chamber hygiene measures like air-filtration, airlocks, pre-work showers, and sterilized work clothes serve to protect plants from allergens, dust, and contaminants of all kinds.
5. At the end of the life cycle, just before harvest, our growers reduce nutrients assuring that the final product is free of unwanted minerals.